The beneficial and healing properties of garlic are many: strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, has antiaggregant and anti-bacterial activity.
A comparison between two varieties of garlic (allium sativum and wild) showed that the wild garlic is capable of acting on lipid parameters, already at lower concentrations in comparison with the allium sativum, suggesting that the wild garlic has greater therapeutic benefit than common garlic.
The wild garlic (allium ursinum) cardioprotective action is due to several factors such as the reduction of cholesterol levels, triglycerides, the increase of HDL, the reduction of blood pressure and a significant antiaggregant effect.
- It promotes the metabolism of triglycerides and cholesterol
- It has a cardioprotective effect
- It promotes cardiovascular function and regulates blood pressure
The omega-3 long chain fatty acids (EPA + DHA) have an important role in the prevention and treatment of diseases of inflammatory nature such as cardiovascular, autoimmune, neurodegenerative and metabolic diseases and disorders.
Melcalin LUPES is formulated by combining fish oil with a high value of EPA + DHA (above 80%) and hops oil, which also has an important anti-inflammatory outcome, in order to have a synergistic effect of the two compounds.
- Cardiovascular diseases and disorders
- Chronic inflammatory diseases and disorders
- Autoimmune diseases and disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases and disorders
- Prevention for cardiovascular system, inflammations and aging associated diseases.