Pursuant to Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Last updated: May 2, 2018
DATA CATEGORIES: Biotekna will process personal and / or sensitive data that will be collected during your use of our online store.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data that Biotekna will be in possession of are:
– personal data provided by you: we receive and store any data that you enter on our site or that you provide to us in any other way. We use the data you provide to respond to your requests, personalize our suggestions for you to improve our online offer and our communications with you.
– personal data that is collected automatically: some categories of personal data are collected every time you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain some data when your web browser accesses our online store.
DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Biotekna srl, Via Pialoi, 39/4, 30020 Marcon VE, Italy, who can be contacted by phone at +390414568942 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored during your use of our online store, has your consent as its legal basis, allows us to process your orders and helps us to personalize and improve continuously your purchases on our online store. In particular, we use this data to:
– manage orders, supply products and services, process payments
– proceed with the subscription to the newsletter with updates and scientific documentation
– communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers
– update our records and generally manage your account
– recommend products and services that may be of interest to you
– improve our online store and our service
– to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, they may be disclosed to partners, associated companies, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Managers by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The data processors and persons in charge of the processing are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“conservation limitation principle”, Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law . The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to his data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the treatment or the possibility of opposing the treatment, to request the portability of the data, to revoke the consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller.
OBLIGATORY OR LESS DATA PROVISION: We inform you that, during the purchase phase of our products on our online store, the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide mandatory data involves the NON-completion of the order.
COMPULSORY CONSENT: The provision of consent to the processing of data by means of a specific tick is optional, but essential for the completion of the order.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you provide will be the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.