The energy required by the body’s metabolic processes can be provided by two basic nutrients: Coenzyme Q10 and L-carnitine. While the first is a primary component of the mitochondrial process that converts the energy of carbohydrates and fatty acids into ATP (cellular energy), the second acts as a conveyor of chains of fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, thus allowing cells to obtain energy from fat reserves.
Minerals such as copper and zinc are also important for their role in enzyme systems that regulate the production of energy and the protection from free radicals.
The contrast against oxidative processes can also be ensured by combining several antioxidants such as beta carotene, red grape extract and vitamin E.
Melcalin Nimet combines the properties of all these nutrients in order to provide the body with a proper intake of minerals, vitamins and essential substances useful for improving the energetic quality, reduce the feeling of fatigue, improve mental and physical performance and muscle mass.
- It promotes cellular energy production
- It decreases the feeling of tiredness
- Improves mental and physical performance
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
Quality of food, lifestyles that promote the consumption of fast food and unbalanced meals, chronic intake of drugs are factors that contribute in making of nutritional supplementation an indispensable tool for the body to ensure a balanced supply of nutrients.
Melcalin® Vita groups together most of t group B vitamins, essential to maintain the efficiency of the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, vitamin C, vitamin E and beta carotene, excellent antioxidants, iron, which contributes to energy metabolism, the oxygen transport, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, potassium and magnesium, indicated for the maintenance of a good hydrosaline balance and implicated in normal muscle, cardiac, neurological and gastrointestinal function.
Melcalin® Vita, with its balanced supply of minerals, is an essential supplement in cases of hydrosaline imbalance, persistent fatigue, Medically Unexplained Symptoms MUS, metabolic disorders, alterations in extracellular pH and nutrient depletion caused by the chronic use of drugs.
- Physical recovery after exercise or following fatigue and tiredness
- Stimulation and maintenance of the metabolism
- Immune system strengthening
- Maintenance of bone and cartilage tissue
- Recovery from depletion of nutrients linked to chronic drug therapies
Alterations of the potassium and magnesium availability in the body are determining causes of imbalances in the progression of nerve conduction and can result in the onset of symptoms of the muscle, cardiovascular nervous and gastrointestinal system.
Melcalin® MGK is a food supplement containing magnesium and potassium characterized by a ratio between nutrients studied in order to stabilize the balance of potassium in the intracellular and extracellular components. Improving the extracellular potassium values to a maximum of 2% of the total, in fact, increases the efficiency of excitable tissues, improves the quality of the action potentials and the response of the tissues of the muscles, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and nervous system.
- It promotes proper electrolyte balance and homeostasis of magnesium, potassium and calcium
- It is useful in the presence of conditions affecting the excitable tissues:
- muscle: chronic fatigue, loss of strength, cramps and fibromyalgia;
- cardiovascular: arrhythmias and tachycardia;
- gastrointestinal: bloating, acidity, digestive difficulties and gastric emptying, constipation and irritable bowel;
- nervous: mood disorders, irritability, bipolarity, melancholy and depression