Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and should be taken within a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of sight and reach of children under 3 years of age. Dispose of container in accordance with regulation.
- Krylova SG, Efimova LA, Vymiatina ZK, Zueva EP. [The effect of cichorium root extract on the morphofunctional state of liver in rats with carbon tetrachloride induced hepatitis model]. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2006 Nov-Dec;69(6):34-6.
- Hassan HA, Yousef MI. Ameliorating effect of chicory (Cichorium intybus L.)-supplemented diet against nitrosamine precursors induced liver injury and oxidative stress in male rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2010 Aug-Sep;48(8-9):2163-9. Epub 2010 May 15.
- Zafar R, Mujahid Ali S. Anti-hepatotoxic effects of root and root callus extracts of Cichorium intybus L. J Ethnopharmacol. 1998 Dec;63(3):227-31.
- Wang Q, Cui J. [A review on pharmic effect of chicory research and development]. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2009; Sep;34(17):2269-72.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Sep 15;131(2):478-84. Epub 2010 Jul 15.In vivo hepatoprotective activity of the aqueous extract of Artemisia absinthium L. against chemically and immunologically induced liver injuries in mice.Amat N, Upur H, Blazeković B.
- Gen Pharmacol. 1995 Mar;26(2):309-15.Preventive and curative effects of Artemisia absinthium on acetaminophen and CCl4-induced hepatotoxicity.Gilani AH, Janbaz KH.
- The FASEB Journal. Antioxidant properties and their bioaccessibility of Blessed Thistle under different processed treatments. Yasemin Sahan and Dilek Dulger.
- Bartram, T. 1995 Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine, 1st edn., Grace Publishers, Bournemouth.
- J Ethnopharmacol. 2005 Jul 14;99(3):391-8. Protective role of Melissa officinalis L. extract on liver of hyperlipidemic rats: a morphological and biochemical study. Bolkent S, Yanardag R, Karabulut-Bulan O, Yesilyaprak B.