Acidosis, which is a functional imbalance characterized by an excessive concentration of hydrogen ions in the extracellular fluids, implies the progressive reduction of the body’s buffer stock and, as a direct result, the alteration of the cellular metabolic processes.
Treating acidosis is important to improve the symptoms that can be associated to it, including large areas of diseases and disorders, such as joint pain, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, increased susceptibility to allergies, frequent infections and osteoporosis.
The effectiveness of buffer food supplements in order to rebalance the phenomena of acidosis has been demonstrated in different clinical situations: from sport to treatment of gastrointestinal disorders, to degenerative disorders of the skeletal system till cancer.
Melcalin® BASE is a buffer food supplement that assists in maintaining the acid-base balance by providing the right amount of phosphate and bicarbonate ions, which are the main constituents of buffering stocks, in addition to key minerals such as magnesium and potassium, which are also key components for the maintenance of the physiological pH.
- It improves endurance and performance in physical activity and limits the hyperacidity-associated injuries of muscles and connective tissue.
- It balances deficits in the assumption of alkalizing nutrients that are associated with unbalanced eating habits, avoiding bone depletion phenomena due to weaknesses of buffer systems.
- It contributes to the reduction of symptoms associated with gastric disorders.
Quality of food, lifestyles that promote the consumption of fast food and unbalanced meals, chronic intake of drugs are factors that contribute in making of nutritional supplementation an indispensable tool for the body to ensure a balanced supply of nutrients.
Melcalin® Vita groups together most of t group B vitamins, essential to maintain the efficiency of the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, vitamin C, vitamin E and beta carotene, excellent antioxidants, iron, which contributes to energy metabolism, the oxygen transport, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, potassium and magnesium, indicated for the maintenance of a good hydrosaline balance and implicated in normal muscle, cardiac, neurological and gastrointestinal function.
Melcalin® Vita, with its balanced supply of minerals, is an essential supplement in cases of hydrosaline imbalance, persistent fatigue, Medically Unexplained Symptoms MUS, metabolic disorders, alterations in extracellular pH and nutrient depletion caused by the chronic use of drugs.
- Physical recovery after exercise or following fatigue and tiredness
- Stimulation and maintenance of the metabolism
- Immune system strengthening
- Maintenance of bone and cartilage tissue
- Recovery from depletion of nutrients linked to chronic drug therapies