Albumin is a protein that regulates and maintains the proper distribution of body fluids, thus being useful in the presence of swollen limbs, performs antioxidant functions and transport functions of toxic substances in addition to maintaining a proper acid-base balance.
Pralbumina is a food supplement that incorporates albumin (egg protein) and minerals useful for a proper acid-base balance.
- Adjuvant in the recovery of muscle mass
- Adjusting the correct fluid distribution intra and extracellular: osmotic balance
- Regulation of acid-base tissue
- Antioxidant action
- Bonding and transport action of toxic substances / catabolites
The energy required by the body’s metabolic processes can be provided by two basic nutrients: Coenzyme Q10 and L-carnitine. While the first is a primary component of the mitochondrial process that converts the energy of carbohydrates and fatty acids into ATP (cellular energy), the second acts as a conveyor of chains of fatty acids into the mitochondrial matrix, thus allowing cells to obtain energy from fat reserves.
Minerals such as copper and zinc are also important for their role in enzyme systems that regulate the production of energy and the protection from free radicals.
The contrast against oxidative processes can also be ensured by combining several antioxidants such as beta carotene, red grape extract and vitamin E.
Melcalin Nimet combines the properties of all these nutrients in order to provide the body with a proper intake of minerals, vitamins and essential substances useful for improving the energetic quality, reduce the feeling of fatigue, improve mental and physical performance and muscle mass.
- It promotes cellular energy production
- It decreases the feeling of tiredness
- Improves mental and physical performance and muscle mass
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.