Alterations of the potassium and magnesium availability in the body are determining causes of imbalances in the progression of nerve conduction and can result in the onset of symptoms of the muscle, cardiovascular nervous and gastrointestinal system.
Melcalin® MGK is a food supplement containing magnesium and potassium characterized by a ratio between nutrients studied in order to stabilize the balance of potassium in the intracellular and extracellular components. Improving the extracellular potassium values to a maximum of 2% of the total, in fact, increases the efficiency of excitable tissues, improves the quality of the action potentials and the response of the tissues of the muscles, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and nervous system.
- It promotes proper electrolyte balance and homeostasis of magnesium, potassium and calcium
- It is useful in the presence of conditions affecting the excitable tissues:
- muscle: chronic fatigue, loss of strength, cramps and fibromyalgia;
- cardiovascular: arrhythmias and tachycardia;
- gastrointestinal: bloating, acidity, digestive difficulties and gastric emptying, constipation and irritable bowel;
- nervous: mood disorders, irritability, bipolarity, melancholy and depression.