Sleep is an essential need for any individual, so much that its deprivation may affect biological rhythms. Sleep disorders are caused by numerous factors including: psychosocial stress, psychiatric disorders (depression, anxiety, melancholy), chronic use of medications, painful syndromes and internal diseases.
Hop is a plant with multiple properties: sedative and hypnotic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antidepressant.
Hops is a valuable alternative or natural remedy to support the classical pharmacological therapy due to its important activities on the nervous system and anti-inflammatory properties. For many years in the past it was used for the treatment of obsessive behaviour, concern and neuralgia.
Melcalin HOPs contains high titration hop extract, which makes it a valuable support in case of symptoms related to the emotional sphere and connected issues such as loss of sleep wake rhythm and chronic stress.
- Sleep disorders
- Anti-inflammatory action
Alterations of the potassium and magnesium availability in the body are determining causes of imbalances in the progression of nerve conduction and can result in the onset of symptoms of the muscle, cardiovascular nervous and gastrointestinal system.
Melcalin® MGK is a food supplement containing magnesium and potassium characterized by a ratio between nutrients studied in order to stabilize the balance of potassium in the intracellular and extracellular components. Improving the extracellular potassium values to a maximum of 2% of the total, in fact, increases the efficiency of excitable tissues, improves the quality of the action potentials and the response of the tissues of the muscles, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal and nervous system.
- It promotes proper electrolyte balance and homeostasis of magnesium, potassium and calcium
- It is useful in the presence of conditions affecting the excitable tissues:
- muscle: chronic fatigue, loss of strength, cramps and fibromyalgia;
- cardiovascular: arrhythmias and tachycardia;
- gastrointestinal: bloating, acidity, digestive difficulties and gastric emptying, constipation and irritable bowel;
- nervous: mood disorders, irritability, bipolarity, melancholy and depression.